Volunteers give one of the greatest gifts — their time. Opportunities range from supporting patients and families at SCCA, serving on a Fred Hutch guild or event planning committee, helping at fundraising events, sending thank you notes to supporters, and much more.
Patients and Families
Offer practical and social support for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance patients, families and caregivers. Visit www.sccavolunteer.org or email email@example.com for information on service descriptions, upcoming orientation dates, and instructions for submitting a volunteer application.
Are you a high school student or undergraduate looking to get real world lab experience? Discover all of the available opportunities by visiting fredhutch.org/internships.
Would you like to share your skills to help fundraise for research? See below for specific opportunities.
- Serve on the President’s Circle or Innovators Network councils
- Join a guild or event planning committee
- Volunteer at a fundraising event
- Organize your own fundraising event
- Create a webpage in honor or memory of a loved one
- Hand write memorial and honor cards or personal thank you notes to Fred Hutch supporters
If you are interested in these volunteer opportunities, follow the links above or complete our Volunteer Form.
Healthy volunteers are critical to research to prevent and detect cancer and other diseases. Volunteer to alter your diet, increase exercise or try other innovative prevention strategies. View current studies »
Spreading the word to family, friends and colleagues helps to educate potential supporters about the lifesaving research conducted at Fred Hutch.
- Request a personal campus tour with a group of family, friends, or colleagues led by a Development staff member
- Forward Fred Hutch information (including newsletters, interesting media, fundraising event invitations) to your personal and professional networks
- Add a Fred Hutch profile to your “friends” or “favorites” on social networking sites
- Share Fred Hutch News stories with your family, friends and colleagues
For more information about these volunteer opportunities, contact: