Health Disparities Research Center
2016 Latina Health Symposium - Improving the Health & Well-Being of Latinas: Tools for Public Health and Social Service Providers
Thursday, September 8, 2016, 9 AM - 4 PM | Eastern Washington
The Latina Health Symposium will provide participants with information and tools to use in working with Hispanic/Latina women around health issues, including:
- Zika Virus
- Health Resources for the Undocumented
- Domestic Violence
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
Who should attend:
- Public health professionals
- Social service professionals
- Lay health workers (promotores), community health workers, outreach workers, and community health educators.
Symposium is free, but registration is required!
Register for Eastern Washington by September 2nd here.
Register for Western Washington by September 12th here.
This event is being brought to you by: Health Disparities Center at Fred Hutch, Hope Heart Institute, Molina Healthcare, DHHS Region 10 Office of Minority Health and DHHS Region 10 Office on Women's Health.