Health Disparities Research Center
Wellness: It's A Family Affair! A Health and Wellness Event for the whole family!
April 16, 2016: 10 AM - 2 PM
Rainier Beach Community Center, 8825 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA
Every family deserves the best health care possible. Learn how you can take better care of yourself and your family. Join us on Saturday, April 16th for a FREE Health and Wellness Event for the entire family! A few highlights:
- It's April Pool's Day! Free water safety event and public swim from 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM (first come, first served).
- Free health screenings (blood presssure, blood glucose, HIV testing).
- The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Mobile Mammography Van will be offering no cost mammograms! Call 206-288-7800 for eligibility information and to schedule your appointment.
- Information booths from local community organizations.
- Registration for ACA and ORCA LIFT available onsite.
- Bouncy house and face painting for the kids.
- Light refreshments.
This event is being brought to you by: Cierra Sisters, Health Disparities Center at Fred Hutch, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle Cancer. Event updates on Facebook.