Dr.P.H., Tulane University, Epidemiology, 1984.
M.P.H., University of California, Los Angeles, Maternal & Child Health, 1980.
B.S., University of California, Los Angeles, Biocybernetics, 1976.
- The roles of maternal, gestational, and early life factors and early environmental exposures in the occurrence of childhood cancer and autoimmune diseases
- Reproductive history in relation to cancer and cancer survival in women
- Reproductive outcomes among male and female childhood cancer survivors
- Maternal, gestational, and early life factors and early environmental exposures in relation to reproductive outcomes such as malformations, fetal death, low birth weight, and preterm delivery
- Improving exposure assessment methods in epidemiologic studies of prenatal and childhood exposures
- Teaching epidemiologic data analysis techniques to graduate students at the University of Washington