International Histocompatibility Working Group
How to Order / Pay
Angela Bryce, research technician, is consolidating cryoboxes to maximize freezer space. This procedure requires the use of an electronic database, barcode scanner and an ample supply of dry ice.
Photo by Emil Madraimov / IHWG
To place your order, please download the correct Excel form below, complete the requested information, and return the form as indicated.
Fred Hutch and Cancer Consortium laboratories receive a substantial discount on all IHWG products. To place your order, please use the non-profit order form and we will apply the discount as we process your request.
Cell Lines, Genomic DNA and Reference Panels:
cDNA and Transfectants:
- Cell lines and DNA are shipped frozen on dry ice.
- Typically, we ship domestic requests Mondays through Wednesdays using FedEx Priority Overnight. International requests are shipped using FedEx International Priority on Mondays only.
- Shipping fees are calculated on the day of shipment and added to the final invoice. You will receive an invoice for the total amount owed from our billing department once the order has been shipped.
- In order to avoid our high institutional shipping costs, we recommend that you provide us with your FedEx account number to use. If you do not have a FedEx account, the shipment will be made using our account, and shipping charges will be added to your invoice total.
- If you require special shipment conditions (growing cultures, ambient, later in the week, etc.), please let us know.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions delineate the use of IHWG Cell and Gene Bank material:
Use of Cell Lines:
Use of DNA:
- Prepayment is not required.
- You will receive an invoice for the total amount owed from our billing department a few weeks after the order has been shipped.
- Shipping fees are calculated on the day of shipment and added to the final invoice.
- We accept credit cards, POs, checks or wire transfers. To pay by credit card, please call Elizabeth Hirunmetakij at 206.667.5879.
- Wire transfer instructions
- Fred Hutchinson W-9
For more information about the IHWG Cell and DNA Bank, reagent availability, and to place orders, please contact the Cell Bank at email@example.com.