The goal of the Abstract Review Committee is to select abstracts that will advance scholarship in the diverse field of cancer survivorship. All members of the Abstract Review Committee review and evaluate the submissions using a defined abstract evaluation criteria.
Abstracts will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Quality of each section requested above (Background/Purpose, Methods, Results/Findings, Conclusion/Discussion)
- Relation to conference theme
- Abstract content:
- Is the abstract title clear and relate to the abstract text?
- Is the research question/aim clear and reasonable?
- Is the study based on a theoretical framework?
- Is the evaluation/methodology appropriate to answer the question?
- Are the results clearly stated and relevant to the study?
- Are the conclusions supported by the data?
- Are the findings stated with clear implications for advancing cancer survivorship?