Return to search results.
Complete title: Psychoeducation for Spouses/Partners of Women with Breast Cancer
|Research Study Number||8061|
|Principal Investigator||Frances Lewis|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Spouses (in both heterosexual couples and same-sex couples) of women diagnosed within the past 6 months with stage 0, I, II or III breast cancer (in situ/local/regional disease) will be eligible to participate, as will the diagnosed wife/partner
- Spouses and patients must be married or cohabiting for at least 6 months
- Spouses and patients must have English as one of their languages of choice (they can be multilingual)
- Spouses and patients must live within 25 miles of the University of Washington (UW) study center
- Spouses/partners must be willing to give a sample of blood and/or sputum at time of first and second data collections
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Woman and/or spouse not able to read and write in English
- Spouses could not participate if the ill partner refused participation
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Breast Cancer; Solid Tumors
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.