Return to search results.
Complete title: Cytology vs. at home HPV screening for detection of CIN 2,3,CIS
|Research Study Number||7489|
|Principal Investigator||Nancy Kiviat, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Female
- Able to provide informed consent in English
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Currently pregnant
- Received treatment of cervical dysplasia with loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), cone biopsy, laser procedure or cryotherapy within THREE years
- Received colposcopy of cervix within TWO years
- Received Pap test within ONE year
- Immunocompromised (positive human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] test, transplant recipient, received chemotherapy for cancer, or taking immunosuppressant drugs)
- Decisionally impaired adults requiring a legally authorized representative
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Cervical Cancer; Gynecological Cancer; Solid Tumors; Uterine Cancer
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.