Return to search results.
Complete title: Molecular Correlates of Sensitivity and Resistance to Therapy in Genitourinary Malignancy
|Research Study Number||6932|
|Principal Investigator||Robert Montgomery, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Male
Sampling Method: Non-Probability Sample
Patients with prostate cancer treated in genitourinary oncology practices at University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle Cancer care Alliance and Harborview Medical Center
- Ability to adequately understand and give informed consent
- Local (prostate or prostate bed) recurrent castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) or metastatic disease to soft tissue or bone at sites accessible to biopsy with minimal risk of complications
- Platelet count > 50,000
- White blood cell (WBC) > 1,500
- Hemoglobin (Hgb) > 8.0
- International normalized ratio (INR) < 1.5
- Partial thromboplastin time (PTT) < 45
- No history of excessive unexplained bleeding from previous surgery
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Serious or uncontrolled infection
- Treatment with a vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitor (such as Avastin) within the past 28 days
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Genitourinary Cancer; Prostate Cancer; Solid Tumors
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.