Return to search results.
Complete title: Enhancing Connections Telephone Program: A Cancer Education Program for Parents
|Research Study Number||9095|
|Principal Investigator||Frances Lewis|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Parents will be eligible if they have an initial diagnosis of non-metastatic cancer of any type (stage 0-3), including melanoma, colorectal, cervical, leukemia, lymphoma or breast cancer within the past 7 months
- Read and write English among their languages of choice
- Have ready access to a telephone
- Have a child 5-12 years old living at home who has been told their parent's cancer diagnosis
- The child is living at home and does not have learning challenges
- No prior malignancy is allowed except for adequately treated basal (or squamous cell) skin cancer
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Hematologic Malignancies; Solid Tumors
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.