Help Seattle Cancer Care Alliance win the national Pink Glove Dance video competition by voting for the SCCA’s entry online now through Nov. 2. Then share it with your friends and family through email, Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be determined by the online public vote through Facebook.
Here’s how to vote:
- Go to www.PinkGloveDance.com, click “start voting,” and “vote,” then sort for “S” to find the SCCA video.
- Watch the video (it’s amazing — you’ll recognize many faces).
- Vote by clicking the pink button; a box will pop up asking you to log onto Facebook and “allow” the Polls app.
Tell your friends, family and co-workers to vote for SCCA:
- Print the SCCA Pink Glove Dance poster to put up at your office, health club, coffee shop, grocery store, etc.
- Download the social media guide that gives you quick, ready-to-send posts for email, Facebook and Twitter.
Due to high volume of visits, the website has experienced technical difficulties. If this happens, return to the site later to vote.
If SCCA wins, the prize money will be donated to two community nonprofits that support SCCA and our patients: Cancer Lifeline and Gilda’s Club Seattle.
Huge thank you to the hundred-plus people who participated and many hours of hard work that went into creating this fantastic video promoting breast cancer awareness.
If you have questions, contact Kari Shawcroft at (206) 288-1420 or firstname.lastname@example.org