McGill University, 2008, PhD (Bioinformatics)
McGill University, 2002, MSc (Biochemistry)
McGill University, 2000, MSc (Biochemistry)
- Computational and statistical methods development for high-throughput, high-content biological data.
- Modeling and integration of data from high throughput assays for biomarker discovery, clinical outcome prediction and disease classification.
- Bayesian inference and statistical computing.
- Statistical and computational analysis of high throughput flow cytometry and mass cytometry data – automated gating and data normalization.
- FlowCAP – flow cytometry: critical assessment of population identification methods.
- HIPC - Human Immunology Project Consortium – standardization of FCM assays.
- Statistical modeling of single-cell gene expression and intracellular cytokine staining assays.