Industry Relations and Technology Transfer
Technologies available from Fred Hutch
- Highlight 1
Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD) Targets
The identification of genes and proteins that damage muscle cells and the mechanisms that cause facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD), the third most common form of inherited muscular dystrophy, provides a foundation for development of first-in-class therapeutics and biomarker based diagnostic tests.
Learn more >
- Highlight 2
- Highlight 3
- Highlight 4
- Highlight 5
- Highlight 6
Whether you have a new invention, want to partner with industry or start a business, we are here to help.
Learn More >
Partner with us to access our innovations or collaborate with our faculty.
Learn More >
For more information please contact us at IRTTO@fredhutch.org.
Policies and Forms
Download copies of important Fred Hutch documents
- Evaluate commercial potential of inventions
- Protect and manage intellectual property
- Identify opportunities and market ideas to industry
- License intellectual property in a manner that encourages product development and generates a fair financial return for the center
- Negotiate and administer partnership agreements including material transfer, confidentiality, collaboration and sponsored research agreements
- Facilitate clinical and non-clinical research partnerships with industry
- Create new businesses based on center technologies